Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you my little computer friend

...so I sit here in Silverton.  A beautiful, gorgeous place on our planet...but....a food desert and a fashion foible.  My sustanence comes from reading cooking blogs and fashion blogs.  and my favorite fashion blog is The Citizen Rosebud from Sacto.  http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/  And I want to thank R for being my first comment on my budding blog.  So hon, if you send me your address, could I please send you a little Sparkle Sparkle?  So here's to you R!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You are talking about me! I will send you my address, I'll send it private on fb, ya?

    You know what's funny, K, is that there is another Haiku blogger from Colorado. She goes by Haiku Ambulance, snazzy dresser, a bit of a hipster, but cute. At first I thought you were her!

    Is your Etsy shop up and running? I can post it on my blog too! xo. Bella Q
    aka: http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    PS: excited to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete