Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here Goes Nothin'

Okay, I guess I should just start...I'm really weird about putting things out on a blog.  Words anyway.  But 'Here goes nothin'"!   I just can't help it anymore, especially after reading one of my favorite blogs http://katinkapinka.blogspot.com.  Whoever this woman is, I LOVE HER.  She doesn't even know I'm alive...but we'll leave that for later, because right now I don't feel alive.  Living in a tourist town, swamped w/ tourists and working 2 jobs and squeezing in a little creativity now and then is not my idea of what this life should be.  But I'm banking the time.  From one who says 'You can't buy time', I am hoping to be able to take the $ I'm earning now and pay the rent later.  Yippee.  I'm ready to get to it...so Here Goes Nothin' . I hope you find me and I hope you will enjoy watching me learn about blogging and I hope you love what I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment